Re-enrollment for the 2023-24 school year started on Wednesday, March 1 and open enrollment begins on Saturday, April 1st.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, or need help starting an application, please contact us at 260-424-0049.
Steps to Apply
To begin the application process for a a new student at St. Paul’s, please follow the steps below. If you have a returning student, follow the re-enrollment steps instead.
1. Contact our school (260-424-0049) and schedule a meeting with school’s Admissions Counselor to tour the school and become acquainted with St. Paul’s program.
2. If you are a new family to St. Paul’s, click here to create a new parent account and begin a new student application. Use our school code SPLS-IN.
If you are a current family and want to enroll a new sibling, log in to your parent account and complete an application for the new student.
3. Complete and submit the online application for admission. ($25 non-refundable application fee required when submitted.)
4. Submit required documents to the school office. Email, fax, or drop off copies of all current student records including:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Cards
5. Complete any needed testing requirements made known by the school. Kindergarten and new 1st grade students are screened before enrollment is finalized.
6. The application is prayerfully and objectively considered by the Principal, Pastor and Admissions Counselor. Considerations include the priority of enrollment. First priority is to members of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church. Second priority is to students who already have siblings in attendance. Final priority is to non-members of the church. Teachers may be involved in the decision.
7. Parents will be notified by email of acceptance or denial.
Steps to Enroll
Once you have been accepted, follow the link sent in the email received from the school to complete the enrollment process. You will need to:
1. Log in to your FACTS Family Account. If needed, enter school code SPLS-IN.
2. Complete FACTS payment plan for tuition and other incidental fees.
3. Submit online enrollment packet.
4. Pay the $75 enrollment fee. (This non-refundable fee is due for every student who enrolls.)