WELCOME TO ST. PAUL’S!
Mission Statement: St. Paul’s Lutheran School exists to educate each child in a Christ-centered environment for a life of service to God and man.
St. Paul’s Early Childhood Ministry is blessed to partner with families, to provide an early foundation of Christian education. St. Paul’s Early Childhood Ministry nurtures children in the same way Jesus modeled for us in Matthew 19:14, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Our Early Childhood Threes Course is offered Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30am – 11:30am. We offer an enrichment program from 11:30-3:10pm. Parents have the option of picking up their child at 11:30am, 1:00pm or 3:10pm. Students must be three by August 1st.
Our Pre-Kindergarten Prep Course is offered Monday-Friday mornings from 8:30am-11:30am. We offer an enrichment program from 11:30am-3:10pm. Parents have the option of picking up their child at 11:30am, 1:00pm or 3:10pm. Students must by four by August 1st.
OUR EARLY CHILDHOOD PHILOSOPHY
- Each child is a gift from God.
- Each child needs a Christ-centered place to grow and learn where his or her individual needs can be nurtured through experimentation and exploration.
- Each child is different and grows at different rates. Teachers are training to use several learning methods to reach each child.
- St. Paul’s Early Childhood Ministry provides a safe and nurturing Christ-centered environment where children can develop to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually and spiritually.
- St. Paul’s creates a “family unit” through our Early Childhood program which includes both child, parents, and school.
DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD MINISTRY, Mrs. Stephanie Mueller