GET TO KNOW US
The enrollment process starts with a visit. Please call to schedule a tour or just sit down to discuss any questions you may have about St. Paul’s. You can do this by calling the school office at (260) 424-0049.
Here’s what you need to do to ensure a place for your child at St. Paul’s Lutheran School.
STEPS TO ENROLL A STUDENT:
- Complete and submit the application for admission. Click here to create A New Student Application.
- Return required documents.
- Copy of state issued birth certificate as evidence of age.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
- Schedule an interview appointment with an administrator
- Complete any needed testing requirements made known by the school.
- Create a FACTS Family account and proceed to enrollment tab.
- Submit Enrollment Packet and receive communication from the school!
APPLIED. ACCEPTED. NOW WHAT?
Apply for scholarships and grants. Once you have submitted your student scholarship application and all required documents, you will be contacted by our finance counselor, Elan Williams, with your scholarship award information. Scholarship awards are determined in May and then on an ongoing basis up until school begins in August.
Complete your required Health Forms prior to the start of school.
You will receive a packet that is to be completed and returned on registration days. Registration occurs at school in August, prior to the start of school. We host an open house in each classroom for supply drop off and to meet your teacher!
We welcome students on the first day of school and welcome parents to Back to School night to learn more about their child’s classroom environment. Check back as those dates are scheduled!
Welcome to the St. Paul’s Lutheran School Family!
St. Paul’s Lutheran School, a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) independently owned and operated by St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, admits students of any race, color, creed, religion, gender, national and ethnic origin, and does not discriminate in its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, or other school-administered programs.